Sunday, December 11, 2011

Merry Christmas

After a week of holiday festivities, I am back in California for Christmas. Time is fleeting and I still have three 4,000 essays to write by January, but I think I will have just enough rest and relaxation to enjoy the holidays with my family and friends.

My first paper will be on 1 Henry IV and the four humors. Then I will be writing about Shakespeare and American Sign Language, using the performance history of Hamlet and Twelfth Night as case studies. Finally, for my third paper I will be writing on the early printed texts of Troilus and Cressida, comparing the quarto to the first folio. Needless to say, I have a lot of work to do.

I will be suspending my email and blog updates until after New Year’s. Until then, happy holidays and warm wishes for a wonderful new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment