Monday, February 27, 2012

International Country Music Festival

Last night I went to the International Country Music Festival in London at Wembly Arena. I had an absolute blast with 3 of my closest friends at the Shakespeare Institute. I must say that the highlight of the evening was of course Reba McEntire. I think she is one of the most beautiful, stunning, energetic and charismatic woman I have ever seen. She sounds amazing, just like she always has. It was a real pleasure to see her live, along with the newly reunited Lonestar.

Going to a country concert reminded me of home - minus the crazy drunk Irish Wanna-Be Cowboys and Cowgirls!

The Performers:
REBA MCENTIRE
ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL
RICKY SKAGGS
LONESTAR
NARVEL FELTS
JOHN MCNICHOLL
JO-EL SONNIER
WILL BANISTER
GEORGE DUCAS
SANDY KELLY & GEORGE HAMILTON IV
RAYMOND FROGGATT
TIM MCKAY
ALI ISABELLA
and PIG EARTH

No comments:

Post a Comment