Monday, September 10, 2012

Goodbye England! Parting is such sweet sorrow.

Today I return to California. The ending is bitter sweet. I shed a few tears last night after several celebratory rounds of drinks with my friends and colleagues. I will miss them all very much. I am looking forward to seeing my folks and having some time to relax over the holidays. It has been a wonderful year. I have met the best people in the world, learned more than I could have imagined, and completed a dream. This has been the best year of my life (so far).

Things I will miss most:

1. My girlfriends

2. Pub Nights

3. The Shakespeare Institute Players

4. The Royal Shakespeare Company

5. Walking by the Birthplace every morning

6. Fancy Dress Parties

7. Laura's Antics

8. Cappuccinos at Gusto Ricco's

9. My Flat Mate, Jude

10. History Everywhere I look...






No comments:

Post a Comment