Thursday, September 22, 2011

My bags are packed and I'm ready to go...

After much turmoil and a few tears I have my 2 suitcases packed with all of my worldly possessions, all weighing less than 100 lbs total. Fshew! Thanks, Mom! No one can pack like you can!

Tomorrow evening I will leave LAX with my dear friend and travel companion, Jessy, to embark on a journey across the pond. I am very excited to travel with Jessy who is like a sister to me (only without the annoyances) and one smart cookie! Jessy is going to be studying at the University of Coventry for a semester. I am grateful to have her in the country with me. I am sure that we will find plenty of opportunities to travel and site-see together. Jessy is also writing an exciting blog during her time in England - So get reading here!

No comments:

Post a Comment